“Outsource my PPC? Why should I pay someone else?” is a question we’ve been asked many times before.
Google AdWords and Bing Ads are both freely available platforms that can be accessed by anybody wanting to advertise their website online via a Pay Per Click model. It can take as little as half an hour to set up and launch a simple PPC campaign. So again, why should you get someone else to manage this for you?
Simply put, a poorly managed PPC account will be costing you money and/or you will be missing opportunity and losing customers to your competitors. PPC and Digital Marketing as a whole can be very complex and to really get the most for your money it makes sense to employ qualified and experienced PPC experts. A professionally researched and constructed account backed up with regular optimisation and reporting will not only cut waste-spend dramatically, it will also identify and target additional new customers, that you never knew existed!
There are many reasons why you should consider outsourcing the management of this platform to a professional PPC agency and we’ve attempted to outline some of the main reasons below.
- Would you service your own car? Most people would say of course not! Outsource your PPC to a Team of PPC Experts that can help you get the job done, correctly and professionally.
- PPC can be complicated. It’s very easy to make Expensive Mistakes that can cost hundreds or even thousands of pounds in a very short period of time. Don’t risk it!
- Time is money and managing a PPC account properly can be very time consuming. Outsource your PPC management to Free Up Time to spend on your business, doing what you do best – growing your business.
- Unsure of which keywords to use? What about ads? What is A/B Testing? Get ahead of your competitors by utilising your PPC expert’s Up To Date Knowledge – after all, it’s our job to know what’s happening in the world of PPC.
- Professionally managed PPC campaigns should provide a Greater ROI which in most cases should cover the cost of the management fee.
- Don’t stand still. Your competitors won’t. Get expert advice on Expanding the Reach of your current activity – explore Display Ads, Remarketing or YouTube!
- Finally, lean on your agency’s relationship with Industry Giants such as Google and Bing. Get account advice straight from the horse’s mouth!
What Should You Look For in a PPC Agency?
- Any PPC agency should be registered and qualified. Ensure they are a registered Google Partner. The very best agencies will also have experts qualified in Google Analytics which will help you understand your customer’s interaction with your website.
- Don’t just stop at Google. Ensure that your agency has a spread of knowledge across various platforms. Bing Accreditation should be expected.
- Visit the prospective agency’s website. Read their Client Feedback and ask to for case studies or contact details of referees. Treat the employment of an agency as you would a member of your own staff – ensure they’re up to the job!
- Okay, you’ve just selected an agency and requested contact… expect a Quick Response to your initial contact request and any following queries you may have.
- Ensure Regular Account Optimization. Your agency should be working to drive the maximum return-on-investment for your pound. Set goals with the agency and review these often.
- Expect Conversion Tracking to be implemented within your PPC accounts. You need to quantify where your money is being spent and be able to assess the results of this spend.
- Insightful Reporting should be a given. Ask to see examples of reporting that the agency provides. Ensure this reporting is clear and easy to understand
We hope this gives you a better understanding of why you should look to outsource your PPC management and what you should look for when selecting your agency.
If you would like more information on outsourcing your PPC management, then please contact us for a FREE, no obligation PPC review and consultation with one of our PPC Experts…